Every now and then I read the stuff that I preach on some book or magazine. Most of the time it comes as a relief, that I’m not as insane as I sometimes believe to be. Then again, sometimes I feel like “that’s my thing, that’s what I’ve been telling people all this time, this is my theory”. Then almost as instantaneous as this thought, another one rises to the surface: “hey, that’s what the theory was about; that everybody should see, understand, echo, believe, think and act”. The iron age is about to come to an end indeed
Anyway. Since I lack the ability to successfully articulate any of my sentient bubbles I see no shame in copying from people who ably can. From the book Secret Wisdom by Rhonda Byrne:
– You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting a frequency with your thoughts. If you want to change anything in your life, change the frequency by changing your thoughts. ( is better: each of us broadcast a wave at a certain frequency, and our broadcast connects us to similar “nodes” of broadcast; like a giant network of radio stations. if you are not happy with your neighboring stations – the events in your life – change your frequency and take part in a different network – consequently chain of events)
– Starting with something small, like a cup of coffee or parking spaces, is an easy way to experience the law of attraction in action. Powerfully intend to attract something small. As you experience the power you have to attract, you will move on to creating much bigger things. (this “law of attraction” is actually Tao, Ms Byrne just gave it a scientific sounding name)
– Make it your intention to look at everything you like and say to yourself, “I can afford that. I can buy that.” You will shift your thinking and begin to feel better about money.
– Disease is held in the body by thought, by observation of the illness and by the attention given to the illness. If you are feeling a little unwell, don’t talk about it – unless you want more of it.
– You cannot help the world by focusing on the negative things. As you focus on the world’s negative events, you not only add to them, but you also bring more negative things in your own life. (not the world’s negative events, your world’s negative events)
– Like Aladdin’s Genie, the law of attraction grants our every command. (smile, and the universe will smile back at you)
– Your thoughts determine your frequency, and your feelings tell you immediately what frequency you are on. When you feel bad, you are on the frequency of drawing more bad things. When you feel good, you are powerfully attracting more good things to you.
– Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have, and you will attract more good things.